At Planet Duct, we know that maintaining a clean home for your family is important to you. We also know how frustrating it can be to feel like you’re always dusting, and still think to yourself, “Why is there so much dust in my house?” If you feel like you dust at least every other day, and it doesn’t make a huge difference, you’re probably in need of a professional air duct cleaning.
Our Colorado Springs team of HVAC experts is ready to clean your air ducts, so that you can start to experience all the benefits of a clean heating and cooling system. When your air ducts are clogged with debris, it can lead to serious consequences. Some of these include increased energy bills, aggravated allergies and unexplained rashes. If you’re ready to get rid of the excessive dust in your house and enjoy a truly clean home, give us a call!
Educational Video Transcription
Hey everybody, it’s Brandon over at Planet Duct | Air Duct Cleaning in Colorado Springs, and I want to talk to you today about dusting. Does it seem like every single day you do some dusting and then literally, an hour or two hours later, there’s another layer of dust where you’ve already dusted? If that’s the case, I mean, yeah you can keep dusting. Or, one thing you might really want to consider is go down to your furnace, check that filter, and start replacing that thing, and replace it more often.
I change mine every 30 days. Even though a lot of filters are rated to go 90 days, I do mine every 30 cause I want really good indoor air quality. If that’s still not helping, then, you might want to take a look at having your air duct system cleaned. If your returns and your registers are just full of dust, take a peak down there, see what’s going on, and yeah, if you’re seeing a bunch of debris in there, you might want to consider having your air ducts cleaned.
We can do that; we’ve got a powerful negative air system either with our hyper vac 220 portables, which we can roll basically right up to your furnace, or we can connect to the big duct truck outside and run the 8 inch hose in, and gets that breakaway suction that we need to get all that particulate out of your house. So, we’d be happy to help you with that.
If you’ve got questions, or you’d like us to just come take a look at your system; we don’t charge to look at it, we’re Planet Duct | Air Duct Cleaning in Colorado Springs. We serve everywhere from Pueblo to Highlands Ranch. Our number’s 719-728-5111, or you can check out our nerdy website at PlanetDuct.com. Thanks a lot, have a good day!
Top 4 Benefits Of Air Duct Cleaning
- Reduces Allergens and Irritants
- Having your air ducts cleaned will dramatically reduce the amount of contaminants in the air, including that pesky dust you always see flying around! When you don’t remove these harmful particles, they keep recirculating throughout your home.
- Cleaner Living Environment
- Annoying dust particles can land on your furniture, floor, bedding and just about anywhere else you can think of. A clean air duct system means a more hygienic home, and less dusting for you.
- Removes Unpleasant Odors
- An accumulation of dust and dirt can lead to a musty smell whenever you run the heater or air conditioning. A professional air duct cleaning removes odor-trapping particles, resulting in a fresher home.
- Improves Airflow Efficiency
- When there’s a build up of dust and grime in your duct work, it causes your HVAC system to work harder to successfully heat or cool your home.
Experience The Best Air Duct Cleaning Services In The Galaxy
At Planet Duct, one of our main goals is to improve your indoor air quality so that you can live a happier and safer life. Let us clean your HVAC system, so that you can spend more time with your family and less time dusting. Are you ready to reap the benefits of an air duct system so clean, you could see it sparkle from space? Then, reach out to our friendly team today and receive your free estimate!